Homegenie/generic/light widget restore

OK Thanks I’ll do it now.

more problems no HG screen comes up at all. I checked my wifi devices says I am connected to x10 Huband the ip address I used for HG is greyed out and my attempts to log in using putty wrong passwword

If you didn’t change your credentials your PuTTY log in is

pi
raspberry

I did change password at one time. I’ll try raspberry now

raspberry passwd denied

I’m guessing you didn’t change the HG port number either so just use the IP address of the Pi in the browser bar to access HG. No port number required.

Confirm that both suggestions work as I’m logging off shortly.

I use the ip aadress that is listed on my wifi pc devices for the x10 hub

I do not change port#

Are you able to access HG from the browser bar using the IP address of the Raspberry Pi

No I am not able to access from browser bar

Can you access the Raspberry Pi from PuTTY using pi as username and raspberry as password

using pi as username and raspberry as password I am not able to log on

Can you access it using the username and password you had on your other card

I can not logon using the username and password I had on other card

That card wasn’t a bootable image so.

As I mentioned previously go to the X10 forum, download that PiX10 hub image and follow the instructions for installing it.

In the meantime while that image is downloading from the X10 forum you can put the previous card back into the RASPBERRY PI and power it up. It may start again.

I have on my pc a 2019-09-26-raspian-buster-lite disc image file. is that the one I need?

Did you get back up and running? I noticed the x10 forum was down this morning (not sure when it went down) and reported it. So hopefully it will be back up shortly. The PiX10Hub image link is on my forum incase you require it.
http://forums.tuicemen.net/index.php?topic=1350.0

thank you for that link x10 is still down this am

When attempting to edit wpa the encoding in notepad++ is ANSI and I can’t read its a bunch of jibberish, do have any suggestions

word wrap was not selected