Homegenie/generic/light widget restore

You finally found the source for that image download as I suggested. Hopefully it all works out for you now. Life is just too short going the other route :joy:

One last piece of advice though. When you do finally get HG up and running again, before messing around with your configuration I strongly suggest that you stop the HG service, power down the Raspberry Pi, remove the SD and place it in a card reader attached to your Windows computer and take a backup image of it using something like Win32 Disk Image. That means all you will have to do is restore that image to an SD card and you will be back up and running in no time.

Please listen to that piece of advice. It will save yourself and everyone else a lot of frustration :rage:

PeteDiscrete I have Rpi buster up and running again So your suggestion is to save backup image using win32 disc image to (ex: my documents in my pc.) If or when needed again download the backup img file from my pc documents to sd?
2. After I have configured HG repeat process over top of same sd w/o formatting card first?

PeteDiscrete Iā€™d like to clear up last post my #2 question should be after initilal backup to sd I would continue to configure HG modules and scheduler. After completion can I backup again using same back up sd card.
Should it be formatted for later backup downloads to sd.

Once you have a working copy of HG on an SD card you need to take a backup of this. Just follow these instructions from the Raspberry Pi forum https://thepihut.com/blogs/raspberry-pi-tutorials/17789160-backing-up-and-restoring-your-raspberry-pis-sd-card

OK thank You for that info.