Time Parameters Command Class

Hi Bounz,

as you are playing with the z-wave library can you tell me if there is a way to issue free commands to a node?
I’ve to send the time (Time Parameters Command Class) for my Power Meter to get the wakeup calls.:cold_sweat:

Time Parameters Command Class, version 1
The Time Parameters Command Class is used to set date and time in a device hosting this facility. In case the clock is updated via an external source such as SAT, internet, Rugby/Frankfurt source then omit this command class. Time zone offset and daylight savings may be set in the Time Command Class if necessary. The data formats are based on the International Standard ISO 8601.

Time Parameters Set Command
The Time Parameters Set Command is used to set current date and time in Universal Time (UTC). Be aware that the communication overhead may be significant in case routing is necessary. 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0
Command Class = COMMAND_CLASS_TIME_PARAMETERS
Command = TIME_PARAMETERS_SET

Year 1
Year 2
Month
Day
Hour UTC
Minute UTC
Second UTC

Year (16 bits)
Specify the year in the usual Gregorian calendar. The first byte (Year 1) is the most significant byte.

Month (8 bits)
Specify the month of the year between 01 (January) and 12 (December).

Day (8 bits)
Specify the day of the month between 01 and 31.

Hour UTC (8 bits)
Specify the number of complete hours that have passed since midnight (00…23) in UTC.

Minute UTC (8 bits)
Specify the number of complete minutes that have passed since the start of the hour (00…59) in UTC. Minutes are measured in Universal Time (UTC).

Second UTC (8 bits)
Specify the number of complete seconds since the start of the minute (00…59) in UTC. Seconds are measured in Universal Time (UTC).

Any idea how to resolve this?:anguished:

Thanks Christian

Hi, @emerich!
Sadly, no. But the Time Parameters Command Class is simple, I will implement it in the near future.