List of all commands for API?

I am playing with the HG web API for use with my X10 thru cm15a on pi. I cannot find but a simple iincomplete list of available commands for HomeAutomation.X10 under API /MIG docs. For instance, listed there is options & events but no corresponding documents for either. Also, I use Control.RfSend and it is not listed anywhere I can find. I am looking for a Control.Plc type command to send a PL code instead of RF?

Correct, only 6 x10 calls documented. As I asked, I am looking for a list of the others.

Thank you for the idea to look at smart lights; unfortunately it does not use the commands I am looking for.

I thought my initial post was clear what I was looking for and that I saw the HG docs for the basic items you mentioned. I wrote “For instance, listed there is options & events but no corresponding documents for either. Also, I use Control.RfSend and it is not listed anywhere I can find. I am looking for a Control.Plc type command to send a PL code instead of RF?”

So to answer your question, I am looking for:

1. an equivalent command to Control.RfSend that sends PLC instead
  2. How to send PLC “StatusRequest”
  3. Command to send just random characters like “P9” or “P9 P8 P2 P6 Status-Request”

Closest I have come so far is making a program using Control.On:

but it sends P9
P9 ON
P8
P8 ON
P2
P2 ON
P6
P6 ON
and refuses to sent any version of StatusRequest

Thus I asked for a COMPLETE list of X10 possible commands.