1.3-stable. updates (10 +)

Stable 10 update was seamless to install it includes a updated scheduler which shows the names of modules included in each schedule not just the number of modules which is a nice touch.
Since I curently one have my phone with me at my off grid place it is difficult to tell what else may have been added or improved on. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I updated this morning - clean install no problems, saw the updated Scheduler (only because tuicemen already mentioned it). Not sure what else may have changed.

Stable 12 is now available and includes the GPIO drivers for the pi 4. This install also went smoothly and Ive not noticed any issues yet wth my setup.

This morning I got an email about 1.3-beta.15 , wishing to read up a bit on this I clicked on the link only to get a 404 error. Checking the release page also doesn’t produce info on this so it appears Gene pulled the release for what ever reason. Was anyone able to look into this version before it was pulled?

You really should wait a while before you dive in to update. Unless you are in a position to test fully there’s little point updating to a beta version.

Anyone who is subscribed to the GitHub will get their update notification automatically anyway.

You can see now that beta 15 is posted with the relevant changelogs